Six Fallacies That Can Keep Your Organization From Moving Ahead
Faulty thinking can can persist for years if unchecked, and undermine efforts to improve your school system. Bust these myths and put your organization on the road to meaningful improvement!
6. Mandating is leadership.
5. Organizational change is relatively simple.
4. One presentation can change your organization.
3. Professionals don't have the same 'needs' as other learners.
2. Individual learning will naturally translate into organizational learning.
1. Professional learning can transform your organization even without leadership.